Happy Sunday Everyone!
Today I’m so excited to share my first ever Mask Maven unboxing! I was on the hunt for a subscription box that was all about skincare and then I happened upon this. So happy I did! The masks look so amazing! So without further ado, here’s what I got:
1. SNP Beijing Opera Brightening Sheet Mask
2. Urban Dollkiss Welcome to Korea Money Mask: Lifting-Up
3. Urban Dollkiss Welcome to Korea Money Mask: Moistfull
4. AngelLooka Ultra Moisturizing Foot Mask Pack
5. Holika Holika: Ceramide + Honey
6. Mediheal Black Eye Anti-Wrinkle Mask
7. Esfolio Milk Essence Mask Sheet
8. Esfolio Gold Mask – Gold Essence
9. Tony Moly I’m Real: Pomegranate
I’m so excited to try all of these! I think my favorite packaging is a tie between the Money Masks and the Milk Mask! So cute! I wanted to try different masks to improve my skin and I’m so glad I found Mask Maven!
Mask Maven is a subscription bag that is $15 for a month-to-month subscription. They have different prices if you decided to subscribe for 6 months or a year. They provide different types of masks, from facial masks to foot and eye masks! It’s amazing! From what I understand, all of their masks are from Asia, most are from Korea. I love that because Korea is known to produce the best skin care products. I’ll definitely do reviews on each of them and let you guys know how well they work! I love Mask Maven because you can actually buy some of these on their websites if you really like them! If you want to check it out, click here!
Let me know if you guys have tried this or what your favorite mask is!
Thanks so much for reading!