Today, I’m heading out for a casual hangout with some friends. I thought that I would share my simple outfit and easy makeup look. Hope you guys enjoy!
First, I applied Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream, to moisturize my skin. Then, I used the NYX Pore Filler around and on my nose. The “before” is with both of those two products on. The foundation I used was the L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation, in the color Caramel Beige.
Next, I had to work on my awful dark circles. I color-corrected with the lipstick Chaos, from NYX. If you have no idea why I did that, click here. After I massaged it in with my fingers, I applied my Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Concealer, which is in Shade 02- Light to Medium. The difference is amazing!
After that, I just did what was left.
- Brows: NYX’s Tame and Frame: Tinted Brow Pomade in Black
- Liner: Wet N’ Wild’s Mega Liner in Black Sparkle
- Mascara: Clinique’s High Impact Mascara in Black.
- Powder: Ben Nye’s Luxury Powder in Banana
- Blush: Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in 02 Robust Rhubarab
- Lips: ColourPop’s Ultra Matter Lip in Beeper
My outfit is really simple. Just a white tank, with a patterned cardigan from Charlotte Russe, black jeans from Target, and cute ankle boots from Wet Seal.
And that’s about it!
Let me know if you guys liked this! Thanks for reading!
I like your lip colour