Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite finds from the thrift store. I love going to the thrift store and seeing all the cool things they have. I usually go to find picture frames, but sometimes I come across some beautiful gems. Here are a few items that I absolutely love:
- Decorative Camel – As soon as I saw this camel, I feel in love. I know, I know, it’s weird. But, have you ever seen something and just knew it was coming home with you? This was one of those moments. I think it’s from a nativity scene, but I wanted it because it reminded me of the camel from One Piece…anyone watch One Piece? Anyway, it didn’t have a price on it, so I asked the cashier how much and she said “$2.00”. It was meant to be for me and my camel.
- Vase – I really like the color and shape of this vase. It’s really cute and goes with my decor!
- Pretty Frame – I saw this picture frame, and I loved that Moroccan look it had, and decided it was perfect for a photo of me and my fur baby. Definitely a unique frame.
- Small Mirror – I saw this mirror in their picture frame section, and thought it went well with the frame above. It has that Moroccan/antique feel, and is perfect right by my entryway. Simple, but makes a statement.
- Gold Pitcher – Last but not least, is this gold vase. I thought the design was beautiful, and even though it was a little worn, it was a really cute holder. I’ve used it for flowers, utensils, and paint brushes.
What’s your favorite find from the thrift store? I love browsing and seeing what kind of unique items I like! Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply