I’ve never really done a Q&A before and I was tagged by, ShamelesslyAddictedToCaffeine, so I figured it’s time!
Here are the rules:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag seven other people
1. What is your current fashion obsession? Really thin kimono’s/flowy cardigans. So cute!
2. What is your current makeup obsession? I recently started using the NYX Tame and Frame Tinted Brow Pomade, and I absolutely love it!
3. What are you wearing today? Gray workout leggings, lavender -neck workout top, and black and gray Nike’s.
4. Hair? Down, with curls from yesterday + dry shampoo
5. What is something that immediately makes you happy when you’re down? I love watching puppies discover mirrors for the first time…weird I know…
6. Why is today special? Second day at the college I just transferred to, and I finally figured out the shuttle route. -_-“
7. What would you like to learn to do? The splits!
8. What’s for dinner today? Tostino’s pizza rolls…don’t judge me…
9. What are you listening to right now? Sean Paul – Like Glue
10. What are your essentials when traveling? Makeup bag, charger, vans, sweats, and a gallon of water.
11. What’s your style? Pretty laid back. Usually jeans/shorts with a simple t-shirt, with gray laced vans.
12. What is your most challenging goal right now? Trying to stop being stressed about all my work I have to do for this semester…
13. Name the things you cannot live without? Family, friends, Harry Potter, water.
14. How was your childhood? It was pretty great! Lots of fun! My favorite part was family bbqs! Family was everywhere and I got to ride my bike all over the place.
15. What would you like to have in your hands right now? A pitbull puppy.
16. What would you like to get rid of? My student loans.
17. What are you most excited for? Meeting new people at my college and looking for an apartment with my best friend.
18. What is your favorite weather? Early November, when there’s no snow yet, but it’s chilly. I love that type of weather!
19. Which countries have you visited? Never been out of the U.S. Hoping one day to visit Egypt and the Czech Republic.
20. What do you associate when you hear the word “blogging”? I think of a lot of creative people writing about whatever they want because they want to share it with others, whether it’s to help them or just talk about their day.
21. What’s your favorite type of blog/article to read? I really like looking at skincare product reviews! I’m obsessed with them, and I also like to see what someone else thinks about certain events that haven happened/politics. I guess I have a varied ranged of interests….
Thank you guys so much for reading!
Time to nominate 7 amazing people: